Layla Revisited (Live at LOCKN'): Sweepstakes Entry & Official Rules
1. ELIGIBILITY: PURCHASE NOT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Participation open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, (18) eighteen years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees, officers, and directors of The Merch Collective (contest “Sponsor”), the members of Tedeschi Trucks Band and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and/or promotion agencies (collectively “Sweepstakes Entities”) and their immediate families (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings, and grandparents) and household members of each of the above are NOT eligible to enter or win. Void outside of the 50 United States and where prohibited by law.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Pre-order (1) one copy of Layla Revisited - All eligible purchasers will automatically be entered to win. To enter without purchase, submit your details here. Only one entry per person/unique e-mail address will be permitted.
3. ENTRY PERIOD: Registration for the Sweepstakes begins at 9:00 am ET on May 6, 2021. All entries must be received by 3:00 pm ET on July 16, 2021.
4. SELECTION OF WINNER: The winner will be selected at random. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. PRIZE: Five (5) grand prize winner will receive:
- (1) one signed vinyl copy of Layla Revisited (Live at LOCKN')
Grand prize winners must be at least eighteen (18) years old as of May 6, 2021
Taxes are the sole responsibility of winner. All other expenses not specified herein as being awarded are the sole responsibility of winner. Prize is awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either expressed or implied.
Approximate combined retail value of all prizes is $39.98. The approximate retail value of the prizes represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prizes turns out to be less than the stated approximate retail value, the difference will not be awarded in cash.
6. NOTIFICATION: Winner shall be notified by e-mail on or about May 9, 2021. If notification or prize is non-deliverable, or potential winner does not reply within 10 days of issuance of notification, the potential winner will forfeit his or her right to be declared as the winner, and an alternate winner will be selected in his or her place. Sponsor reserves the right to verify eligibility qualifications of winner.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS: No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of prize permitted except as provided herein. The Merch Collective reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event the described prize is unavailable for any reason. The Merch Collective also reserves the right to:
1.) disqualify any person who tampers with the online entry process, the operation of The Merch Collective or any other component of this Sweepstakes, or who is otherwise in violation of the Official Rules, and
2.) cancel this Sweepstakes should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of The Merch Collective corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes and, in any such event, select winner from eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to event requiring such cancellation. The Merch Collective, the prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotions agencies, and all of their officers, directors, employees, shareholders and agents are not responsible for lost, damaged, illegible, postage-due, incomplete, late or misdirected entries or mail, or for failures or malfunctions of phones, phone lines, telephone systems, or transmissions, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections, miscommunications, failed computer hardware or software or technical failures, garbled, misrouted, scrambled transmissions, or other errors or problems of any kind whether human, electronic or otherwise in the transmission and/or receipt of entries. Online entrants must submit a valid e-mail address. In the event of a dispute, online entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and agree that:
1.) The Merch Collective and Tedeschi Trucks Band may use (unless prohibited by law) winner's name, city and state of residence, photograph and/or likeness for advertising and/or trade purposes and/or for the purpose of displaying his/her name as a winner without further compensation, permission or notification, and
2.) By participating, entrants, winners, agree to release and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities and their respective advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Sponsor is not responsible if the Sweepstakes cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded including, but not limited to due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism.
8. SWEEPSTAKES ODDS: The number of eligible entries received will determine the odds of winning. All winners shall be chosen at random whose decisions are final with respect to all aspects of the Sweepstakes.
9. SPONSOR: The Merch Collective is the sponsor of this Sweepstakes.
For the name of the winner, send a self addressed stamped envelope by December 31, 2021 to:
The Merch Collective
ATTN: Tedeschi Trucks Band Sweepstakes
5712 N FIGUEROA ST
Los Angeles, CA 90042
Tedeschi Trucks Band is not the Sponsor, nor involved in the administration of, this Sweepstakes.